Founder & CEO
- 25 + years of experience in the IT and media & entertainment sectors
- Managed line of business having cumulative experiance of over 16 years in top it
organizations (Microsoft, acer, ingram mico, tech pacific) in multiple roles at
india / emerging markets / global level
- Last stint was with microsoft india where he worked for 9 years, leading its enterprise
& OEM business and handled the board of control for cricket in india (BCCI) as a client
- Worked with members of india cricket team for last 5+ years on technology initiatives
- Management graduate from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies and
Pankaj Rahul Singh
Founder & COO
- Marketing specialist with 20+ years of immense experience in the field of digital & social media, sports management, media & marketing
- Built the Circle of Cricket community from the ground up, creating the world’s largest and most recognized cricket community brand.
- Responsible for driving corporate strategy, business development & marketing. He also oversees all domestic and international operations focusing on the development and execution of a world-class customer-driven organization.
- Supervises all efforts to translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting and performance management. Also, oversees operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- A true sports lover, Cricketer, Footballer, Golfer (single handicapper and aims to play the Indian tour), has previously worked with ICFDS, Brazilian Soccer Schools.
- Expertise in monetization of sports, digital properties & international events and has successfully handled many big sporting, digital & entertainment campaigns in his career.